Nose Aesthetics Turkey
Rhinoplasty is an advanced operation performed to eliminate aesthetic and functional problems in the structure of the nose. If problems related to the external appearance of the nose are focused during rhinoplasty, the operation RHINOPLASTY; If it focuses on problems related to its internal structure, the operation is called SEPTOPLASTY. However, during rhinoplasty, both functional problems related to the internal structure of the nose and aesthetic problems related to its appearance can be eliminated. For example, within the scope of rhinoplasty, problems related to the appearance of the nasal arch can be eliminated and problems such as chronic nasal congestion can be intervened at the same time. Due to all these factors, rhinoplasty should be planned completely individually. As Mynovitas, we combine the expectations of our patients from rhinoplasty with general aesthetic criteria; Thus, we carefully perform all applications to create a natural and attractive nose appearance. In this article, we will provide answers to frequently asked questions such as “How is the nose job done?”, “How is the nose belt corrected?”, “How are the processes before and after the nose job?” and “How is the nose tip lifted?”. You can call us to get information about nose aesthetic and treatment prices in Turkey. You can make an appointment with the Mynovitas doctors, who are experts in this area.
What is Nose Aesthetics?
Rhinoplasty is the elimination of problems related to the appearance and function of the nose by considering aesthetic criteria. This application can be called by many different names such as septoplasty, rhinoplasty, nose surgery and nose job. Thanks to rhinoplasty, the nose of the individual can be given a natural and attractive appearance that is compatible with the face. This operation is one of the most preferred plastic surgery operations all over the world.
Why is Nose Aesthetics performed?
Rhinoplasty can be performed for many different purposes. All of these purposes aim to eliminate aesthetic and functional problems in the nose; for reshaping the nose. Thus, the individual can have a much more harmonious, functional and attractive nose. We will talk about what kind of gains can be achieved through rhinoplasty in the rest of our article.
What can be done with Nose Aesthetics?
Thanks to rhinoplasty, gains such as:
- The nose tip can be lifted.
- Curvature and deformities in the nasal bone can be corrected.
- The nose belt can be filed.
- It can be ensured that the nose gains an elegant and aesthetic appearance that is compatible with the face.
- The nose can be reduced.
- Functional problems such as breathing problems related to the nose can be eliminated.
These are the gains that can be achieved with rhinoplasty.
Who can have Nose Aesthetics?
Rhinoplasty can be performed on anyone who is over the age of 18 and does not have any health problems that may prevent rhinoplasty. There are many tissues that make up the nose. These tissues develop and grow until late adolescence. In order for the aforementioned development process to continue as usual, it is not recommended to have rhinoplasty for those under the age of 18. However, in necessary cases, nose surgery can be performed on these people with the permission of their parents or legal guardian.
What are the advantages of Rhinoplasty in Turkey?
The advantages of having rhinoplasty in Turkey are:
- In Turkey, rhinoplasty is performed by specialist and experienced surgeons.
- Although operations such as rhinoplasty are performed in European standards in Turkey, they are much more affordable compared to other countries.
- Rhinoplasty in Turkey is the most preferred aesthetic operation among people visiting the country within the scope of health tourism. The biggest reason for this is that the operation is performed both economically and in a high-quality manner.
These are among the advantages of having rhinoplasty in Turkey.
How long does Nose Aesthetics take?
Rhinoplasty can take 2 to 3 hours, depending on the purposes and type of surgery. In some cases, the surgery may take a little longer than the mentioned time. This is perfectly normal. Because operations such as rhinoplasty are planned completely individually. In other words, the duration of the operations may vary from person to person and may take a little longer than expected.
How is Nose Aesthetics performed?
There are two basic surgical techniques used in rhinoplasty surgeries. The first of these is open nose surgery and the other is closed nose surgery. Both of the mentioned applications are mostly performed under general anesthesia. In open rhinoplasty, the surgeon makes a surgical incision at the junction of the patient’s nostrils. With the help of this incision, visual contact is established with the area where the procedures will be performed. Then, procedures such as rasping, reshaping, nose lifting, nose thinning and nose reduction are applied. Thanks to open nose surgery, it is possible to perform extremely comprehensive aesthetic operations and reshape the nose in detail. Open rhinoplasty ends when the incision made at the beginning of the surgery is closed with a special suture application. In closed rhinoplasty, the surgeon performs the operations planned in preparation for the operation through the nostrils. In other words, no surgical incision is made to an area outside the nose during this operation. However, closed nose surgery is generally preferred for smaller changes and shaping studies.
What is the recovery process after Nose Aesthetics?
Individuals who have rhinoplasty are taken to a special room after surgery. In this room, necessary supportive treatments, care and controls are carried out. It is normal to experience swelling of the nose and face within a few hours after the operation. These bruises and swellings will disappear in an average of 2 weeks. It will take a few months for the nose to take its final shape.
What should be considered after Nose Aesthetics?
Among the things to be considered after rhinoplasty are the following:
- Care should be taken not to sneeze for a few days after rhinoplasty.
- You should sleep and rest in a supine position until the healing process is completed.
- Smoking should not be used.
- Dietary habits should be paid attention to.
- It should be listened to regularly.
- The nose and face area should be protected against the harmful rays of the sun.
- The nose should be protected against physical impacts.
- Doctor checks should not be interrupted.
- Water should not come into contact with the nose for the period recommended by the doctor.
- You should not enter the sea or pool for a while.
- Dressings should remain on the nose for as long as recommended by the doctor.
Your doctor will give detailed information about the processes before and after rhinoplasty.
Turkey Nose Aesthetics Prices 2023
Rhinoplasty prices in Turkey may vary from person to person, depending on who is performing the operation and the details of the service received. You can call us to get information about nose aesthetics and treatment prices in Turkey. You can make an appointment with the Mynovitas doctors, who are experts in this area.