Coating Treatment Turkey
Veneer treatment is a special dentistry application for the protection of teeth and for them to have an aesthetic appearance. It can be done for aesthetic or functional purposes, as well as for both aesthetic and functional purposes. Because teeth are extremely important in terms of their appearance as well as their functions. In cases where a high amount of material loss occurs and filling works are insufficient, coating treatment can be applied. There are multiple types of veneer treatment. Examples of these are zirconium dental veneers, porcelain tooth veneers, composite tooth veneers and metal-supported tooth veneers. Some of them give extremely good results in terms of functionality, while others are very advantageous in terms of both functionality and aesthetics. In the continuation of this article, questions such as “How is the veneer treatment done?”, “How long does the veneer treatment last?”, “What are the advantages of the veneer treatment?” and “What are the things to be considered after the veneer treatment?” we will reply. You can call us to get detailed information about coating dental treatment in Turkey and make an appointment with our doctors of Mynovitas who are experts in this field.
What is Coating Treatment?
Veneer treatment is the treatment of teeth that experience substance loss and have various aesthetic problems; It is a treatment performed to achieve and protect an aesthetic appearance. This treatment can be done with porcelain, composite, zirconium and many other materials. Coating treatment can be done with various placeholder applications.
Why is Coating Treatment done?
Teeth that cannot be restored with veneer treatment, filling applications; It is used to have an aesthetic appearance. They are also preferred to create a natural tooth appearance with placeholders in patients who have experienced tooth loss.
What are the types of Dental Veneers?
Types of dental veneers include:
- Ceramic Coating: It is generally applied to a single front tooth. It is less durable compared to other applications.
- Zirconium Veneer: It creates a natural tooth appearance and is widely preferred by individuals with aesthetic concerns.
- Porcelain Veneer: It is one of the most preferred veneer applications. Coatings are custom made.
- Porcelain Lamina Veneer: This application, also known as porcelain leaf veneer, is applied only to the front surface of the teeth. It creates an extremely aesthetic tooth appearance.
- Composite Lamina Veneer: To give teeth an aesthetic appearance and color; It is also preferred to protect teeth.
These are the types of dental veneers that are commonly used.
Who can have Dental Veneer Treatment?
Dental veneer treatment can be applied to anyone over the age of 18. Before the treatment, the dentist will carefully evaluate the suitability of the person for veneer treatment.
How long does Dental Veneer Treatment take?
Tooth veneer treatment is usually performed in 3 to 4 sessions, which take place in 15 minutes. However, the number of these sessions or the duration of the sessions may vary depending on the details of the treatment.
What are the advantages of Veneer Treatment in Turkey?
The advantages of having veneer treatment in Turkey are:
- Dentistry applications such as veneer treatment are performed by highly experienced and expert physicians in Turkey.
- Coating treatment is quite affordable in Turkey due to the exchange rate difference.
- Veneer treatment is widely preferred by both domestic and foreign patients in Turkey. The gains obtained during the treatment make such applications popular among people.
How is Coating Treatment done?
Veneer treatments usually consist of two stages. In the first of these stages, the teeth to be coated are made ready for application. Then, the measurements of the teeth are taken. The special mold used for taking measurements is sent to the laboratory. In the laboratory, completely personalized coatings are designed using this mold. The time to design coatings can vary from 3 to 7 days. The prepared veneers are placed on the teeth with an organic adhesive material in the next session.
What are the points to consider after Coating Treatment?
Things to consider after veneer treatment may vary depending on the details of the treatment, but in general, it is recommended to pay attention to the following situations:
- Sticky foods such as chewing gum or candy should not be consumed.
- Extremely cold or extremely hot foods should not be consumed for a while.
- Oral and dental care should be taken care of.
- Routine dental examinations should not be interrupted.
Your doctor will give detailed information about the pre- and post-veneer processes.
Türkiye Dental Veneer Treatment Prices 2023
Türkiye dental veneer treatment prices may vary from person to person, depending on the details of the treatment. You can call us to get information about dental vaneer treatment and prices in Turkey. You can make an appointment with the Mynovitas doctors, who are experts in this area.