Facial rejuvenation is the aesthetic application of non-surgical procedures so that the face can achieve a tight and youthful appearance. The face is an organ that interacts with external factors at all times. The harmful rays of the sun, weather change, wind and many other external factors can cause the tissues of the face to wear out. If there is advancing age and genetic predisposition, the effects of wear begin to be seen as wrinkles, sagging and collapses. The aesthetic problems we have mentioned cause the person to have an older and more tired face appearance. Individuals who complain about such problems can have a lively, young and attractive face appearance without the need for difficult surgical interventions thanks to facial rejuvenation applications. Facial rejuvenation applications are shaped entirely in line with the demands and needs of individuals. Thus, individuals can have the young and attractive facial appearance they desire. In this article, we will provide answers to frequently asked questions such as “How is facial rejuvenation done?”, “What are the methods of facial rejuvenation?”, “How long does the facial rejuvenation treatment take?” and “What are the advantages of facial rejuvenation applications?”. You can call us to get information about facial rejuvenation and treatment prices in Turkey. You can make an appointment with the Mynovitas doctors, who are experts in this area.
What is Facial Rejuvenation?
Facial rejuvenation applications, face without the need for surgical procedures; These are the procedures that provide a young and lively appearance. Facial rejuvenation is performed with the most common botox applications and laser applications. The most important advantage of these applications is that they do not require surgical procedures. Thus, individuals can have a lively, young and attractive face appearance thanks to the short-term procedures mentioned.
What are the most common Anti-Aging applications?
Among the anti-aging procedures applied to the face, the most preferred ones are:
- Fractional laser therapy.
- Filling applications containing hyaluronic acid.
These are the leading treatments used for facial rejuvenation.
Who is Facial Rejuvenation performed?
Applications for facial rejuvenation can be performed on individuals who are over the age of 18. None of the above-mentioned procedures involve surgical procedures. Therefore, if there is no active wound or infection in the target area, an adult can have facial rejuvenation at any time.
What are the advantages of Facial Rejuvenation in Turkey?
The advantages of having facial rejuvenation in Turkey are:
- All of the applications within the scope of facial rejuvenation are carried out by highly experienced and relevant doctors in Turkey.
- Applications for facial rejuvenation are quite affordable in Turkey due to exchange rate differences.
- Facial rejuvenation applications are among the most preferred non-surgical aesthetic applications in Turkey. In this field, Turkey hosts thousands of foreign patients every year.
How long does Facial Rejuvenation take?
All of the applications used for facial rejuvenation are completed in as little as 10 minutes. Some of these applications take place in sessions. Your doctor will create a special treatment schedule for you according to the application you prefer.
How is Facial Rejuvenation performed?
The most preferred facial rejuvenation applications are carried out as follows:
- Facial Rejuvenation with Botox: The doctor conducts a detailed interview with the individual before the botox procedure. During this interview, facial wrinkles and signs of aging are evaluated. Then, in line with the patient’s demands, the areas where the application will be made are decided. The Botox process begins with the application of a pain-relieving cream to the target area. Then, the doctor injects botulinum toxin into the target areas with a special injector. The application is completed in minutes.
- Laser Facial Rejuvenation: Laser facial rejuvenation is performed with the help of special laser devices. The doctor conducts an interview with the individual before the application. During this interview, the areas to be applied laser are determined. Then, the worn areas on the skin are stimulated by controlled laser pulses. The worn top layer of the skin is peeled off and the place of the peeled layer; it takes a younger and more vibrant skin layer. This process may need to continue for several sessions at regular intervals.
- Facial Filling and Filling Applications: Facial filling is made with the help of a natural filler called hyaluronic acid. This substance is injected into the target areas determined by the doctor together with the individual. Thus, the collapses and wrinkles on the face can be eliminated. The face can gain a voluminous, lively and youthful appearance. Hyaluronic acid is a substance found in the natural structure of the skin and can hold a high amount of moisture. In this way, it keeps the skin moist and alive.
What is the recovery process after Facial Rejuvenation?
After the applications for facial rejuvenation, it is possible to return to daily life. After these applications, it is quite normal to see slight redness in the target areas. The rash will go away on its own within a few days.
What should be considered after Facial Rejuvenation?
Things to consider after facial rejuvenation include:
- Water should not come into contact with the application area for a day.
- The application area should not be squeezed, the area should not be massaged.
- You should sleep on your back for a while.
- These areas should be protected from sunlight until the redness in the application area disappears.
Your doctor will provide detailed information about the pre-post and facial rejuvenation processes.
Turkey Facial Rejuvenation Prices 2023
Turkey facial rejuvenation prices may vary from person to person, depending on the details of the application and by whom. You can call us to get information about facial rejuvenation and treatment prices in Turkey. You can make an appointment with the Mynovitas doctors, who are experts in this area.