Dental Fillings Turkey
Dental fillings are special materials used to restore decayed or decayed teeth. With the help of these substances, the treatment in which the integrity of the teeth is ensured and the aesthetic and functional structures of the teeth are preserved is called filling treatment. Porcelain, silver amalgam, gold and composite filling materials can be used during filling treatment. It is possible to treat broken, cracked or decayed teeth with the help of the aforementioned materials. Filling treatment is an extremely effective treatment for ensuring the integrity of the teeth, preserving the teeth and preserving the functions of the teeth. Which teeth this treatment will be applied to and with which filling materials are planned completely individually. In the continuation of our article, we will provide answers to frequently asked questions such as “Which materials are used in dental filling treatment?”, “What is dental filling?”, We will answer questions such as “Why is the filling treatment done?” and “What are the things to be considered after the filling treatment?”. You can call us to get detailed information about dental fillings in Turkey and make an appointment with our doctors of Mynovitas who are experts in this field.
What are Dental Fillings?
Dental fillings are special materials used to restore teeth that have lost substance as a result of decay or physical impact. During the filling treatment, the teeth are restored with the help of these special substances. Broken, cracked or decayed teeth are repaired. Filling treatment also provides a certain amount of protection against problems that may occur in the future.
What are the Filling Types?
Types of dental fillings used during filling treatment are:
- Amalgam fillings consisting of elements such as mercury, silver, copper and zinc. Amalgam fillings are relatively inexpensive and durable, but they are not generally preferred by patients with aesthetic concerns.
- Composite fillings that are tooth-colored and have a solid structure. Composite fillings offer a more aesthetic tooth appearance.
- Glass ionomer fillings are less durable than amalgam fillings and composite fillings. They are generally preferred in filling treatments applied to children.
- Gold fillings.
- Porcelain fillings that are frequently preferred by patients with aesthetic concerns.
These are the most frequently preferred filling materials in filling treatment.
What is Filling Treatment?
Filling treatment is a dental treatment in which decayed, cracked or broken teeth are repaired with the help of special filling materials. This treatment is extremely effective in preventing tooth loss. The details of the treatment are planned by the dentist together with the patient.
Why is Filling Treatment Done?
Filling treatment is carried out in order to restore the functions of damaged and lost teeth. Another purpose of filling treatment is to eliminate the negative tooth appearance due to decay or loss of material. In other words, thanks to the filling treatment, it is possible to intervene in the aesthetic and functional problems in the teeth.
What are the advantages of Filling Treatment?
The advantages of filler therapy include:
- Thanks to the filling treatment, the cavities are cleaned and the decay of the tooth is stopped.
- The loss of substance in the tooth is eliminated.
- Depending on the type of filling material used during the procedure, the teeth gain a much more aesthetic appearance.
- Fractures or cracks in the teeth are repaired.
- Tooth loss is prevented.
How long does Filling Treatment take?
Filling treatment takes about half an hour for a single tooth. The dentist can intervene in more than one tooth during the application. Depending on the number of teeth to be filled, the application time may increase.
How is Filling Treatment performed?
Before the filling treatment, the doctor examines the patient’s mouth structure and teeth in detail. Informs the patient in detail before the procedure. Before starting the filling application, local anesthesia is applied to the target area. Thus, the individual is prevented from feeling pain during the filling treatment. During the treatment, the doctor first cleans the caries if there is decay in the tooth. After the cavities are cleaned, the cavities seen in the tooth structure are filled with the previously selected filling material. The filling material applied to the tooth is frozen with the help of special devices. Before the filling process is finished, the doctor asks the patient to open and close his mouth. If the filling is rubbing against the teeth, the filling is filed with the help of a medical apparatus and made suitable for the teeth. The same operations can be repeated for different teeth.
What should be considered after filling treatment?
Among the things to be considered after filling treatment are the following:
- After the treatment, nothing should be eaten until the effects of the anesthesia wear off.
- Extremely hot or extremely cold foods should not be consumed for several days.
- Dental care should be taken care of.
- Routine dental examinations should not be interrupted.
Your doctor will provide detailed information about the processes before and after the filling treatment.
Turkey Filling Treatment Prices 2023
Turkey filler treatment prices may vary from person to person, depending on where the treatment is performed and the details of the service received. You can call us to get information about dental fillings and treatment prices in Turkey. You can make an appointment with the Mynovitas doctors, who are experts in this area.