Facelift is an aesthetic operation performed to remove wrinkles and sagging on the face. The tissues that make up the face can be easily worn out due to the use of wrong cosmetic products and exposure to external factors such as sunlight and wind. This wear, especially with advancing age, shows itself with sagging, wrinkles and similar aesthetic problems on the skin. The aforementioned problems cause the person to look more tired and older than they are. For this reason, many individuals resort to facelift in order to have a young and lively facial appearance. As Mynovitas, we plan important aesthetic operations such as face lifts completely according to the demands and needs of individuals. Thus, we aim for our patients to leave the facelift procedure in the most satisfied way. In this article, we will provide answers to frequently asked questions such as “How is a facelift done?”, “How long does a facelift take?”, “Who can be done with a facelift?”. You can call us to get information about face lift and treatment prices in Turkey. You can make an appointment with the Mynovitas doctors, who are experts in this area.
What is a Face Lift?
Facelift is a special operation performed to create a tight and youthful facial appearance. Human faces can be easily affected by external factors, advancing age, eating habits and harmful habits. These factors can cause wrinkling of the face, sagging and collapses on the face. Face lift surgery is performed to eliminate the aforementioned aesthetic problems.
Why is Face Lift done?
Facelift can be done for purposes such as:
- In order for the face to gain a youthful and vigorous appearance.
- To eliminate wrinkles and sagging on the face.
- To eliminate the collapses in the face.
- To give the face a lively and attractive appearance.
Face lift surgery can be performed for the reasons we have mentioned.
Who can have a Face Lift?
Facelift surgery is generally preferred by individuals over the age of 35. However, individuals over the age of 18 can have facelift surgery whenever they want.
What are the advantages of a Face Lift in Turkey?
The advantages of having facelift surgery in Turkey are as follows:
- Facelift surgery is an advanced operation that requires expertise and experience. Turkey has trained staff who can perform this surgery in the best possible way.
- Operations such as facelift surgery are extremely expensive all over the world. However, in Turkey, it is possible to have facelift surgery done in a very high quality and cost-effective way due to reasons such as exchange rate differences.
- In Turkey, individuals who have undergone aesthetic surgeries such as facelifts are extremely satisfied with the operation they have had. Turkey hosts millions of foreign patients every year because of its high level of satisfaction and this is known all over the world.
How long does Face Lift surgery take?
Facelift surgery is a delicate operation that requires extreme care. Therefore, the duration of facelift surgery can vary between 3 and 6 hours. It is quite natural for this period to vary from person to person, depending on the planned procedures.
How is Face Lift performed? How is Face Lift Surgery performed?
Facelift is an operation performed under general anesthesia. The details and duration of general anesthesia are decided on a patient-specific basis with the help of an anesthesiologist. During the operation, the surgeon carries out a very planned and careful study. Within the scope of these studies, the saggy skin tissue on the face is taken. Some tissues under the facial skin are rearranged. Finally, the facial skin is stretched with a special suspension technique.
What is the Recovery Process after a Face Lift?
Patients who have facelift surgery stay in the hospital for 1 or 2 nights after the surgery. They are then discharged. After the operation, some edema and bruising may occur on the face. Swelling and bruises on the face will disappear in almost 1 week. However, it can take up to 1 month for them to disappear completely.
What should be considered after Face Lift Surgery?
Things to consider after facelift surgery include:
- After facelift surgery, the doctor gives the patient a special face mask to use regularly. This mask should be used regularly for the period recommended by the doctor.
- You should sleep in a supine position until the healing process ends.
- The face should not be in contact with water for a while.
- Smoking should not be used during the healing process.
- Doctor checks should not be interrupted.
- Attention should be paid to the care and hygiene of the surgical area.
- You should not enter the sea or pool for a while.
- Do not take a shower for the time recommended by the doctor.
Your doctor will give you detailed information about the pre-post and post-facelift processes.
Turkey Face Lift Prices 2023
Turkey facelift prices may vary from person to person, depending on the scope of the surgery and the details of the service received. You can call us to get information about face lift and treatment prices in Turkey. You can make an appointment with the Mynovitas doctors, who are experts in this area.