IVF Treatment Turkey
In vitro fertilization is an advanced application that allows the fertilization of the egg cell by sperm in a laboratory environment. This application is preferred by couples who have infertility problems for various reasons. It is the most successful application within the scope of child request treatments, or in other words, infertility treatment. Within the scope of IVF treatment, both the maturity of the eggs to be taken from the mother-to-be and the quality of the sperms to be taken from the father-to-be are given utmost importance. The retrieved egg cell is fertilized by sperm with the help of special processes. The zygote, which develops in a laboratory environment for a while, is placed in the uterus of the expectant mother with the embryo transfer process. Thus, many of the processes that lead to infertility are artificially “simulated” in the laboratory. This dramatically increases the likelihood of pregnancy occurring. As Mynovitas, we plan all the applications we do within the scope of child request treatments, completely for couples. In this way, we aim for couples to start a healthy pregnancy process as soon as possible. In this article, we will provide answers to frequently asked questions such as, “How long does IVF treatment take?”, “What are the advantages of IVF treatment in Turkey?”, “What is the success rate of IVF treatment?” and “When will the results of IVF treatment be known?. You can call us to get information about IVF and treatment prices in Turkey. You can make an appointment with the Mynovitas doctors, who are experts in this area.
What is IVF Treatment?
In vitro fertilization is an advanced application called “in vitro fertilization” and used within the scope of child desire treatments. This application is possible thanks to the fertilization of the egg cell by sperm in the laboratory environment. The fertilized egg is placed in the uterus of the expectant mother after being kept for a while under special conditions. Thus, the probability of a healthy pregnancy and its continuation greatly increases.
Why is IVF Treatment performed?
In vitro fertilization treatment, structural defects in the fallopian tubes in women, infection, problems with the development of egg cells; In men, it is done in order to achieve pregnancy in case of problems with sperm quality.
When is IVF Treatment performed?
IVF treatment is started on the 2nd or 3rd day of the menstrual cycle. The doctor will provide detailed information about the treatment schedule.
How long does it take to treat the test-tube baby?
IVF treatment takes 15 to 17 days. In this process, it may be enough for the father-to-be to come to the hospital once to give sperm. The expectant mother should come to the hospital for procedures such as stimulating the ovaries, controlling egg development, egg collection and embryo transfer.
What are the advantages of IVF Treatment in Turkey?
Among the advantages of IVF treatment in Turkey are the following:
- Turkey has highly specialized staff in IVF treatment. These staff have been successfully performing IVF treatment for decades, thanks to advanced laboratories and treatment plans specially prepared for patients.
- In vitro fertilization treatment in Turkey is much more cost-effective compared to European countries that provide the same quality of service. The most important reason for this is the exchange rate difference.
- Turkey is one of the countries that host the most foreign patients in terms of child desire treatments such as in vitro fertilization and vaccination treatment.
What is the success rate of IVF Treatment?
The success rate of IVF treatment can vary between 35% and 60% depending on factors such as the age of the expectant mother.
How is IVF Treatment performed?
The stages of IVF treatment can be listed as follows:
- The suitability of couples for IVF treatment is evaluated.
- A special treatment schedule is prepared for the treatment.
- The ovaries of the expectant mother are stimulated with the help of supportive drugs. In this way, the maturation process of the eggs is supported.
- Ultrasound is done to check the maturity of the eggs.
- If the eggs have reached sufficient maturity, the cracking injection is done.
- Egg collection is done.
- Sperm is collected from the father-to-be by masturbation.
- Among the collected sperm cells, the best quality and healthy ones are selected.
- Sperm cells are allowed to fertilize egg cells in a laboratory environment.
- The fertilized egg is expected to develop in a laboratory environment for several days.
- Finally, the embryo is placed in the uterus of the expectant mother with the help of an application called embryo transfer.
- If the treatment is successful, applications such as pregnancy follow-up can be applied. If the desired result is not achieved, IVF treatment can be repeated.
These are the stages of IVF treatment. You can call us to get detailed information about the subject.
When will the results of IVF Treatment be obvious?
The results of IVF treatment become evident approximately 2 weeks after the embryo transfer process. In this process, couples can learn whether the treatment is successful with pregnancy tests that they can easily buy from pharmacies. In the same way, it is possible to find out whether pregnancy has occurred with a blood test.
Turkey IVF Treatment Prices 2023
Turkey IVF treatment prices may vary from person to person, depending on the details of the treatment and the additional services received. You can call us to get information about IVF treatment and treatment prices in Turkey. You can make an appointment with the Mynovitas doctors, who are experts in this area.