Child Desire Treatments
Child request treatments are applications that are carried out for couples who have infertility problems due to various factors to have a child. Among these applications, there are diagnostic applications to determine why pregnancy does not occur, and treatment applications to increase the probability of pregnancy. Procedures such as uterine film (HSG), vaccination treatment and in vitro fertilization are the most frequently performed applications within the scope of child desire treatments. Thanks to all these procedures, it is possible to determine why the pregnancy did not occur and to make treatment plans for these reasons. As Mynovitas, it plans child wish treatments exclusively for couples; Thus, we aim for couples to start a healthy pregnancy process as soon as possible. In this article, we will provide answers to frequently asked questions such as “Is there a cure for infertility?”, “How is child request treatment done?”, “How is infertility treatment done?” and “What are the advantages of having infertility treatment in Turkey?” You can call us to get information about child desire treatments and prices in Turkey. You can make an appointment with the Mynovitas doctors, who are experts in this area.
What are Child Desire Treatments?
Child-desire treatments are a set of practices aimed at investigating the causes of infertility and enabling couples to have children through special treatments. With these applications, it is possible to evaluate the causes of infertility that can be seen in both men and women. Thus, infertility treatments tailored for couples can be planned and couples can have children.
Why Child Desire Treatments are done?
Child desire treatments have two main purposes. The first of these is to determine the reasons why the pregnancy cannot occur, and the other is to make applications for the realization of pregnancy.
What are the Applications within the Scope of Child Desire Treatments?
Within the scope of child request treatments, applications such as:
- Applications such as physical examinations, blood tests, HSG (uterine film) shots, office hysteroscopy and colposcopy to investigate the causes of infertility in women.
- Physical examinations, blood and hormone tests to investigate the causes of infertility in men; tests to measure sperm count and sperm quality (spermiogram test).
- IUI (Immunization therapy).
- IVF (IVF treatment).
On our site, there are articles that provide detailed information about applications such as Hysteroscopy, Uterine Film (HSG), Vaccination Treatment and IVF Treatment. By reviewing these articles, you can get detailed information about the applications mentioned.
What are the Causes of Infertility in Men?
Causes of male infertility include:
- Problems with the number or quality of sperm.
- Congenital or developmental problems in the sperm ducts.
- Hormone disorder.
- Enlargement of testicular veins.
- Smoking addiction, alcohol use and substance abuse.
- Extreme stress.
What are the Causes of Infertility in Women?
Causes of infertility in women include:
- Problems with the cracking of egg follicles and maturation of egg cells.
- Ovarian cysts.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Endometriomas (Chocolate cysts) caused by endometriosis disease.
- Hormone disorders.
- Structural defects in the uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes or similar organs.
- Decreased ovarian reserves.
- Some infectious diseases affecting the female reproductive system.
- Some surgical operations performed on the female reproductive system organs.
What are the Advantages of Infertility Treatment in Turkey?
Among the advantages of having infertility treatment in Turkey are the following:
- Turkey has highly specialized and experienced staff in infertility treatment. Doctors use world-class laboratories and equipment in the treatment process.
- IVF (In vitro fertilization treatment) and IUI (Vaccination treatment) can be done both successfully and cost-effectively in Turkey.
- Every year, tens of thousands of domestic and foreign couples in Turkey have children thanks to child desire treatments. So much so that Turkey is one of the most preferred countries in the world in terms of child request treatments.
These are among the advantages of having infertility treatment in Turkey.
How are Child Desire Treatments performed? How is Inftertility treated?
There are two most preferred applications within the scope of child request treatments. These are vaccination treatment and IVF treatment. During the vaccination treatment, the expectant mother is provided to produce healthy egg cells thanks to various drug applications. Then, sperm cells are collected from the father-to-be in a special room by masturbation. Among the sperms taken from the father-to-be, the healthiest ones are selected. The selected sperm cells are left into the uterus with the help of a special application. Thus, fertilization of healthy egg cells by healthy sperm cells is facilitated. Likewise, in IVF treatment, the expectant mother is provided to produce healthy and mature egg cells thanks to supportive drug applications. These egg cells are taken with the help of egg retrieval process. In the same way, sperm cells are collected from the father by masturbation. Among the collected sperm samples, the healthiest ones are selected. These healthy sperm are combined with egg cells in a laboratory environment. After fertilization takes place, the zygote (fertilized egg) is preserved in the laboratory for a certain period of time. Then, the embryo is placed in the uterus of the expectant mother with the transfer process. For detailed information about the aforementioned treatments. You can review our articles on Vaccination Treatment and IVF Treatment .
Turkey Child Desire Treatments
Turkey child request treatment prices may vary from person to person according to the details of the treatments and applications. You can call us to get information about child desire treatment and prices in Turkey. You can make an appointment with the Mynovitas doctors, who are experts in this area.