Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that serve as the basis for fixed or removable teeth. Teeth are one of the most important organs in the mouth. It has many important tasks, from grinding the food we consume to the functional formation of speech. These tasks may begin to be disrupted by the decay and loss of teeth over time. Likewise, due to tooth loss, the aesthetic integrity of the face and mouth area may be damaged. In such cases, artificial tooth roots, that is, dental implants, are placed in the area where tooth loss occurs. Teeth integrity can be restored with permanent or removable teeth placed on dental implants. Aesthetic and functional problems caused by tooth loss can be eliminated; Future orthodontic problems can be prevented. In this article, we will provide answers to frequently asked questions such as “How are dental implants attached?”, “What are the things to be considered after dental implant treatment?”, “How long does dental implant treatment take?” and “What is a dental implant?”. You can call us to get detailed information about dental implants in Turkey and make an appointment with our doctors of Mynovitas who are experts in this field.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are artificial tissues that are used in tooth loss treatments and form the basis for prosthetic teeth in the jawbone. Dental implants can act as the basis for both fixed dental prostheses and removable dental prostheses.
What is Implant Treatment?
Dental implant treatment is the treatment for placing artificial tooth roots, known as dental implants, in the jaw. During this treatment, adjacent teeth are not damaged. Since this procedure is performed under sedation, patients do not feel pain during the application. Dentures are placed a few months after dental implant treatment.
Why is Dental Implant Treatment Performed?
Dental implant treatment is done so that individuals who have lost their teeth can continue to speak and eat in a healthy way. They are also preferred in order to preserve the aesthetic integrity between the teeth and to prevent orthodontic problems that may occur in the future.
What are the advantages of Dental Implants?
The advantages of dental implants include:
- Both fixed and removable dentures can be attached to dental implants.
- Dental implants establish an extremely good relationship with the jaw structure.
- Prosthetic teeth eliminate aesthetic problems caused by tooth loss.
- Thanks to dental implants, it is possible to talk comfortably and without any problems.
- Eating is much easier.
- Implants are extremely durable.
- No pain is felt during the treatment.
These may be among the advantages of dental implants.
How long does Dental Implant treatment take?
The placement of the implant tooth roots in the jaw can be completed in 15 minutes. However, the second phase of the treatment, namely the addition of dentures, will take several months. In this process, it is expected that the jaw tissue gets used to the artificial tooth root and heals. After about 3 months, the prosthetic teeth are placed on the implants.
What are the advantages of Dental Implant Treatment in Turkey?
The advantages of having dental implant treatment in Turkey are as follows:
- Dental treatments are performed by highly trained and experienced dentists in Turkey.
- Dentistry practices such as implant treatment in Turkey are as affordable as they are of high quality.
- Turkey is a very popular destination for dental treatments. The main reason for this is that the services received are of high quality and affordable.
How is Dental Implant Treatment performed?
Before implant treatment, the physician examines the patient’s mouth and teeth in detail. In this process, he may also apply for X-rays. During the procedure, the patient is sedated with sedative drugs. In this process, a special place for the implant is created in the jaw and the dental implant is placed. Depending on the details of the treatment, the implant can be covered with a temporary cap or gingiva. Then the process ends. In this process, the dental implant is expected to adapt to the jaw. After this process, which can take 3 to 6 months, depending on which jaw the implant is placed in, prosthetic teeth are also placed and dental implant treatment ends. Zirconium implants or titanium implants can be used during this treatment.
What should be considered after Dental Implant Treatment?
Things to consider after dental implant treatment are:
- After the application, the tampon placed in the mouth should remain for half an hour.
- Gargle should not be done for 1 day after the application.
- You should not smoke for 1 week after the application.
- Alcoholic beverages should not be consumed until 2 days after the procedure.
- Ice can be applied according to the doctor’s recommendation.
- While consuming any food, the other side of the chin should be preferred.
- Oral and dental care should not be interrupted.
- Prescribed drugs should be used at the recommended frequency and for the recommended duration.
- Controls should not be interrupted.
Your doctor will provide detailed information about the pre-post and post-dental implant treatment processes.
Turkey Dental Implant Treatment Prices 2023
Turkey dental implant treatment prices may vary from person to person, depending on where the treatment is performed and the details of the services received. You can call us to get information about dental implants and prices in Turkey. You can make an appointment with the Mynovitas doctors, who are experts in this area.