Vaccination Treatment (IUI)
Vaccination therapy is an advanced practice that facilitates the fertilization of the egg cell with healthy sperm cells. The sperm cells taken from the father-to-be go through some “quality control” procedures in the laboratory environment. With the help of these procedures, the healthiest and best quality sperm cells are selected. In this process, with the help of various drugs, the expectant mother is also provided to produce healthy and mature egg cells. Then the selected sperm cells are transferred to the uterus of the expectant mother. This greatly increases the probability of fertilization and therefore of pregnancy. Thanks to the vaccination treatment, thousands of couples with infertility problems can have children every year. As Mynovitas, we plan child request treatments such as vaccination treatment completely for couples. Thus, we aim for couples to start a healthy pregnancy process as soon as possible. In this article, we will provide answers to frequently asked questions such as “How long does the vaccination treatment take?”, “Where is the vaccination treatment done?”, “What are the advantages of vaccination treatment in Turkey?” and “When will the results of the vaccination treatment be known?”. You can call us to get information about vaccination treatment (IUI) and treatment prices in Turkey. You can make an appointment with the Mynovitas doctors, who are experts in this area.
What is Vaccination Treatment?
Vaccination treatment is an advanced infertility treatment application performed by injecting sperm cells taken from the father-to-be directly into the uterus after certain healing processes. Thanks to this application, the possibility of healthy sperm cells to fertilize sufficiently mature egg cells with the help of drug applications is increased.
Why is Vaccination Treatment done?
Vaccination treatment is carried out to facilitate successful fertilization. Some men may have problems with the quality and mobility of sperm. These problems can make it difficult for egg cells to fertilize. Likewise, some women may have problems with the maturation processes of the eggs. All these problems can make it difficult or impossible for couples to have a baby. Vaccination treatment is carried out in order to minimize the effects of the aforementioned problems on the fertilization event and to increase the probability of pregnancy.
When Is Vaccination Treatment performed?
Vaccination treatment begins between the 1st and 3rd days of menstruation. Your doctor will plan the stages of vaccination treatment and the treatment schedule completely for you.
How long does Vaccination Treatment take?
Vaccination treatment is an application that takes 15 to 16 days. During this process, it will be sufficient for women to come to the hospital several times at regular intervals. Men, on the other hand, only need to come while giving a sperm sample.
What are the advantages of Vaccination Treatment in Turkey?
Among the advantages of having vaccination treatment in Turkey are the following:
- Child request treatments such as vaccination treatment are performed by highly experienced doctors in Turkey using advanced laboratories. This increases the success rate of the treatment.
- Turkey is much more affordable compared to other countries in terms of applications such as vaccination treatment. Reasons such as exchange rate differences have significant effects on the cost of implementation.
- Turkey is one of the most preferred countries in the field of vaccination treatment and similar infertility treatments by both foreign and domestic couples.
What is the Success Rate of Vaccination Treatment?
The success rate of vaccination treatment can vary according to many factors. This rate is between 10% and 30%.
Is Vaccination treatment repeatable?
Couples who wish can repeat the vaccination treatment 3 to 4 times. It is also possible for them to resort to in vitro fertilization treatment if the result is not obtained despite repeated repetitions.
When will the results of Vaccination Treatment be evident?
The results of the vaccination treatment will be evident within two weeks of the treatment. Individuals who are curious about the results of the treatment can find out if they are pregnant with a pregnancy test that they can easily obtain from pharmacies.
How is Vaccination Treatment performed?
The stages of vaccination treatment are as follows:
- First of all, it is evaluated whether the couples are suitable for vaccination treatment.
- The application date is determined and the doctor creates a special calendar for couples.
- The ovaries of the expectant mother are stimulated with the help of special supportive drugs.
- As a result of stimulation, the development and maturation of egg cells is expected. In this process, the ovaries of the expectant mother can be examined with the help of ultrasound at certain intervals.
- If the eggs have reached sufficient maturity, cracking injection is done.
- Sperm samples are taken from the father-to-be by masturbation.
- Sperm are washed and the best quality ones are selected among them.
- The selected sperm are placed directly into the uterus of the expectant mother with the help of a special application.
- Treatment results are awaited, if pregnancy has occurred, applications such as pregnancy follow-up can be started. If pregnancy has not occurred, vaccination treatment can be repeated or options such as IVF treatment can be evaluated.
You can call us to get detailed information about the subject.
Turkey Vaccination Treatment Prices 2023
Turkey vaccination treatment prices may vary from person to person, depending on the details of the treatment and additional services received. You can call us to get information about vaccination treatment and treatment prices in Turkey. You can make an appointment with the Mynovitas doctors, who are experts in this area.